Cerysmatic Factory is a personal project documenting the past and ongoing history of Factory Records, the celebrated independent record label from Manchester. Recently fully re-designed and upgraded the site features 2000+ pages and 2500+ blog posts. Based on a PHP-driven dynamic engine, the site features contextual highlights and fully-optimised metacontent giving it great prominence on search engines.
- More than 2000 dynamic pages built using PHP
- W3C-compliant XHTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Fully tailored metacontent to ensure high quality search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Google Custom Search integrated
- Blogger interface powering News section
- Fully integrated Twitter, Facebook and Google + functionality
- Email subscriptions